FRIENDS ARE LIKE STARS··YOU DON'T ALWAYS SEE THEM·BUT YOU KNOW···>THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE..

Friday 7 May 2010

AM I TOO BAD???

07052010

I'M wondering...
am i too bad?
the answer for myself is
definetely 'NOT'..XD

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

a day which full of tiring...
wake up in the morning,
done preparing everything then go to school..
my papa was headache in the morning..
so mum fetch me to the school..


the time i reached school was 7.11am
the prefect block me outside the gate..
after a few minutes...
lot of girls been block outside there..


i ask:'masa sudah sampai ke?'
the prefect answer:'hari ini pukul 7.10.sebab hari Jumaat.'
i ask again:'itu hari i tanya,diorang kata 7.15.'
prefect:'tak,hari ini Jumaat,pukul 7.10'


then..i give up to argue with them.
i just complete the form and returned to them..
for the column which we have to give reason
[why am i late]
i filled in:
PENGAWAS AMBIL NAMA AWAL

2 comments: