FRIENDS ARE LIKE STARS··YOU DON'T ALWAYS SEE THEM·BUT YOU KNOW···>THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE..

Tuesday 24 November 2009

21112009-24112009

21112009
tournament at Kluang
after coming back from the genting..
(is already 9pm +)
i quickly take bath and wait for my mum..
back from grandma house to fetch me..
the time they back was already 11.++pm.
oh no..it's really very late..
then,i went to wanming's home..
pity wm & sharon..
wait for me until they fall asleep..XD
haa..sorry ya friends...
then,is our party time~
playing UNO and chat-ing until midnight..
everybody don't try ya..
because for sure that the next day..
you'll become a panda..
early in the morning,we wake up...
bath-ing..then elaine coming wm's house too..
we start out journey to kluang~
sleep in the car not that good actually.....>.<
reaching there after taking breakfast..
ekhem..
i have to mention..
this was the only one tournament..
which make me so unhappy and angry..
i really really get shock when i knew
that, what the f**k!
anyone interested come to find me..
i explain to u..
I HATE 21112009,KLUANG TOURNAMENT
VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22112009
yesterday night,
we stay at wanming house too..
wahaha..this night both of us
not dare to sleep too late..
having class on the morning..
yaaa~
thanks wanming's mum a lot..
prepare milo and cake for us..
lalala..
and let us stay 2 night at their home...
then, went for m0m0 class..
there is only aiman and my bro..
omg..luckily after that still got a few going..
and yasmin was not feeling well..
somebody left his things in the dewan..
lol..ahahaha..
thanks ya friends~
i'll try my best in the coming tournament..
pengz..
24112009
oh..well..
mum and dad are not at home..
they are going to have their trip at
----Thailand
left my sis,my brother and me at home...
hope that everything is ok..
then no need to worry too much~
lalalala``

No comments:

Post a Comment