FRIENDS ARE LIKE STARS··YOU DON'T ALWAYS SEE THEM·BUT YOU KNOW···>THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE..

Saturday 15 October 2011

M.I.S.S.I.O.N

[To-Do-List]  
  • Study as hard as i can TO GET AT LEAST 2As in the final exam [PA & Maths T, hopefully would be both of you]


  • Practice the Party ROCK Anthem [to prevent any MISTAKES that might happen on that day!]


  • Be TOLERANT to those who're trying to mess up my peaceful life :) [i'm strong enough to face any frustration]

  • Save $$  [i wanna change a NEW PHONE since July /__\ ]

  • If possible, visit the 3 charming lady during Deepavali's holiday! [wait for us!!]   

  • Love those who LOVE me, who CARE me, who treat me well <3 [我爱你们]
[hey, read the picture's caption below here]

bring me to try this one more time, i like it
  and this!! XD

i'm quite interested on this, although some might not like it :P

buy this for  me! buy this for me!!

2 comments:

  1. i wan macarons n sticky!!! tak pernah makan weyy ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too never try macarons before, i have some sticky here~~if i can remember, i'll bring for u~ <3

    ReplyDelete