FRIENDS ARE LIKE STARS··YOU DON'T ALWAYS SEE THEM·BUT YOU KNOW···>THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE..

Saturday 25 July 2009

E.X.A.M 210709-240709

lalalalala...
210709-240709
PK3 for all tigs's student..
and..4 classes of Form4 student
have to answer question in the hall>>
included my class
210709-----BIO,MATHS,BC
Ow NOOOOOO...
both dont know how to do..
my beloved subject's mark will destroy by me..
Maths...i'm sorry
220709-----BM,BI,Chemistry,Sej
ekhem...
today i just can answer the sejarah..
history history history.......
hope can get an 'A' bah..
because i really got buck up for this subject~
==
230709-----Physics,Add.Maths.,Moral..
lolzz..
MT ar MT...
u really drove me crazy!
amitabha...
let me pass MT
let me pass MT..........
240709-----Sivik,PJK,PrinsipAkaun
ow ow ow..
i just wanna say..
sivik & pjk are quite easy..
did them just among 30 minutes..
and then..
sleep on the table..
but..PA..-_-..
I don't know how to do imbangan duga lar..
p/s:during the exam..shutyng & i realise that..
wendy can answer the paper as fast as...
(something la..)cause.................
we saw her sleep on the table earlier than others..XD
but ..
finally the exam week had passed..
now must concentrade to the blackbelt test..
加油加油!!!
260709..waiting for us..
Laoda,Sharon,WanMing,
JingWen(2nd Dan)...

No comments:

Post a Comment